Welcome to Dental Associates of Walpole, where our commitment will always be to provide the highest quality dental treatment in a friendly, clean and non-threatening environment. Every time.
Dental Associates of Walpole began as a small two dental chair office. In fact, our founders fondly remember how they had to go outside to change their minds! Presently we are one of the largest, most technologically advanced dental practices in New England. Although we have changed and grown in many ways, we will never waiver from our philosophy of treatment.
Through the years we have also been fortunate to have a professional and talented staff, caring and skilled associates, and, of course, wonderful patients.
- Cleanings, examinations and fluoride treatments
- Diagnostic radiographs (x-rays), as needed
- Dental sealants
- Infant and toddler exams
- Composite restorations (white fillings)
- Amalgam restorations (silver fillings)
- Crowns (caps) and bridges
- Sports mouth guards
- Implants (surgical and restorative phases)
- Bleaching and cosmetic dentistry (bonding, porcelain veneers)
- Orthodontics (braces) for adults and children
- Invisalign® Orthodontic therapy for adults
- Endodontics (root canal problems)
- Periodontal treatment (gums) -- non-surgical and surgical
- Dentures -- full and partial
- Oral Surgery (extractions)
- Cleft palate therapy
We look forward to seeing you soon!